I have been extremely fortunate to have Chris represent me in a workplace dispute. He is very knowledgeable in this field of law and is constantly planning ahead so as to leave nothing to chance.
- Employee with a disability who secured adjustments to their workplace
I highly recommend Chris for his impressive professionalism and ability to effectively communicate and advise clients facing challenging employment situations. His vast experience in employment law was invaluable, and he provided a sense of calm and reassurance throughout the process.
- Employee who successfully challenged the bullying behaviour of a colleague
I was fortunate to have witnessed Chris' work through other cases and was drawn to his writing style. When I needed assistance, I knew that he had the skills to assist me, and he certainly did that. He is cognisant of costs and will work toward your budget.
- Employee who secured a favourable exit package.
Thank you so so so so so much for going through this with me. Honestly, I couldn't thank you enough ....at a time when my entire world is uncertain and everything has changed, I just want you to know that It really meant more than I could ever explain, with how you handled this entire ordeal.
- Employee who secured a favourable settlement.
I can’t say enough good things about Chris. He didn’t just handle my case; he was a true ally throughout the entire process. His guidance and support made a difficult time much more manageable. I’m immensely grateful for his hard work and personal commitment to my case. If you’re in need a solicitor who cares, Chris is one you can trust.
- Bullied employee who secured compensation.
Chris is extremely efficient and effective. Always offering the best advice for his client's benefit. Dedicated and thorough. Outstanding service
- Bullied employee who exited toxic workplace and started her own business.
Diligent and focused
- Ken Watson, Author Industrial Law Queensland